Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's going on

For the second time in the history of my marriage I'm watching football. Previously watched a world cup match with Molly as she wanted to watch a game. This time I'm watching The FA Cup final on my own. Portsmouth are a local team, supported by a number of my workmates, and one part of the Saints/Pompey local "rivalry". As you can imagine from 2 matches in 9 years, I'm not a big football fan but the optimism and excitment of the people I work with must be contagious, as here I am at half time.

To my untutored eye there seems to be more skill and less primadonna over acting im this then I saw in the World Cup match and I'm hoping Portsmouth win although partof me would like to see underdogs Cardiff win.

Don't expect to see a big review of the game, I wouldn't know what I was talking about.

No comments: