Wednesday, November 15, 2006

beta new look

Just moved over to beta and half way through a post saying how much I like it when the bugger crashes on me. Oh well.


Also been looking at Illustration Friday as a tool for making me draw more. Managed to do this pick for the last subject, but not soon enough to post it. The pig was drawn in biro and coloured in photoshop CS. With a five year old daughter playing games on the internet and a wife running a home business on the PC I get little chanceto get on there and practice with photoshop, but I'm slowly figuring it out.



I've also updated my links to include stuff I've found over the past few months and hadn't added before because I couldn't get the HTML right. Particularly I'm pleased to add a link to PaulHD. Paul was best man at my wedding 7 years ago, is a very fine artist and still one of the best people I know. He's just joined the parenthood club along with his wife, Becs, and has one of the cutest babies I've seen. Most babies really do look like Winston Churchill in his declining years but every so often you see one who actually can be called cute without humouring the parents. Olivia is one cute baby.

That's it for now. I have a Christmas story to be getting on with.

1 comment:

paulhd said...

Thanks for the link Peter, and for the lovely comments about Olivia.