Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Unpleasant times

Last week was the week from hell. I've been holding down two jobs for the last 6 months, mine and my ex boss's. She was supposed to have been replaced back in October last Year, she left in September, and I was just supposed to keep things ticking over for a month until the replacement was appointed. Six months later I'm trying to do her job and mine still and struggling to find a way to balance both. Sunday night I broke. I've spent the last 36 hours vomiting, wretching and suffering the sort of diarhea you normally read about in horror stories of African Famine. It's now lunchtime on Tuesday and things have calmed down but my body feels like I've put it through a Marine training course after a two day whiskey drinking marathon. Everything internal and external aches. My Skin aches, my eyes ache, my kidneys ache. and tomorrow I get back up and go back to work and carry on doing thethings that probably broke me in the first place.

No comments: